Advanced technology for the production of activated carbon microspheres with ideal nanopore structure.
The carbon microspheres combine high surface area with bimodal meso-nanopore network,ensuring easy accessibility of the internal micropores to the outside of the microsphere and fast kinetics.
High performance standards have been achieved by:
Advanced lamination technology for the production of NBC flexible filter containing activated carbon microspheres through:
- improvement of microsphere alignment and distribution
- optimised adsorption performance of microspheres
B: SuperSphere filter
A: other commercially available products
Novel NBC Warfare Protective Systems based on ”new generation” spherical activated carbon Nuclear, Biological and Chemical protective clothing technology with:
- highest level of protection
- highest air and water/vapour permeability
- lowest heat stress
- lowest thickness
- highest durability and launder-ability